Welcome to Immaculate Conception Parish, a Roman Catholic Church nestled in the beautiful mountains of Clarksburg, West Virginia. We hope that our website provides you with the information you need to nurture and support your faith here in the parish and beyond.
If you are new to the parish we extend a special welcome to you and pray that you will find a warm home here. Please introduce yourself after Mass or feel free to stop by the Parish Office located in the Parish Hall directly behind the Church.
We invite all our parishioners to join fully in our life at Immaculate Conception Parish. We serve the community through worship, outreach, education, social activities, sacramental preparation, and comfort to the sick and those who mourn. Feel free to contact us if we may be of service to you in any way.
Rev. Casey Mahone, Pastor
Wednesday - 7:00 pm
Thursday and Friday - 8:00 am
Saturday - 4:30 pm
Sunday - 8:00 am and 11:00 am
Confessions: Saturday 3:00-4:00
Spanish Mass held the fourth Sunday of each month at 8:00 am in the Parish Center.
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
150 South Maple Avenue
Clarksburg WV 26301
Office Phone: (304) 622-8243
The Office will be closed on Monday, May 27 for Memorial Day.
- Very Rev. Casey Mahone, VF, Pastor
- Sister Maria Rukwishuro,, Director of Religious Education
- Sister Berita Mhashu, Sacristan
- Robin Bohn, Organist/Choir Director
- Margaret Ann Lydon, Financial Manager
- Anita Petrella, Executive Assistant
- Melissa Riley, Administrative Assistant
- Victoria Tarantino, Administrative Assistant (Written & Electronic Publications)
Readings for the week of May 19, 2019
- Sunday: Acts 14:21-27 / Ps 145:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [cf. 1] / Rv 21:1-5a / Jn 13:31-33a, 34-35
- Monday: Acts 14:5-18 / Ps 115:1-2, 3-4, 15-16 [1ab] / Jn 14:21-26
- Tuesday: Acts 14:19-28 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13ab, 21 [cf. 12]Jn 14:27-31a
- Wednesday: Acts 15:1-6 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4ab, 4cd-5 [cf. 1] / Jn 15:1-8
- Thursday: Acts 15:7-21 / Ps 96:1-2a, 2b-3, 10  / Jn 15:9-11
- Friday: Acts 15:22-31 / Ps 57:8-9, 10 and 12 [10a] / Jn 15:12-17
- Saturday: Acts 16:1-10 / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 5 [2a] / Jn 15:18-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 15:1-2, 22-29 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 6, 8  / Rv 21:10-14, 22-23 / Jn 14:23-29
Church Photos 2019
Attention Parishioners: Banking regulations are becoming stricter as it relates to the payee line on checks.
Effectively immediately, please make your contribution checks payable to one of the following three options:
- Immaculate Conception
Please write separate checks for regular contributions, building fund and second collections. Writing only one check creates a problem in bookkeeping because the money is counted separately and goes to different accounts.
You always have the option of giving your contribution on-line. It’s safe, simple and convenient. Visit icclarksburg.com and click “Give Online.”
If you have any questions, please contact Margaret Ann at 304-622-8243.
Immaculate Conception Memorial Garden - Memorial Bricks on the Main Street Patio of the Parish Center can be engraved in memory of a loved one with up to 3 lines and a total of 48 charactrers. Forms are available onthe table at the back of the church and in the Parish Office. Cost per brick is $100 and checks shoud be made out to Immaculate Conception Church. For more information, call the office at 304-622-8243.