Welcome to Immaculate Conception Parish, a Roman Catholic Church nestled in the beautiful mountains of Clarksburg, West Virginia. We hope that our website provides you with the information you need to nurture and support your faith here in the parish and beyond.
If you are new to the parish we extend a special welcome to you and pray that you will find a warm home here. Please introduce yourself after Mass or feel free to stop by the Parish Office located in the Parish Hall directly behind the Church.
We invite all our parishioners to join fully in our life at Immaculate Conception Parish. We serve the community through worship, outreach, education, social activities, sacramental preparation, and comfort to the sick and those who mourn. Feel free to contact us if we may be of service to you in any way.
Rev. Casey Mahone, Pastor
Wednesday - 7:00 pm
Thursday and Friday - 8:00 am
Saturday - 4:30 pm
Sunday - 8:00 am and 11:00 am
Confessions: Saturday 3:00-4:00
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
150 South Maple Avenue
Clarksburg WV 26301
Office Phone: (304) 622-8243
- Very Rev. Casey Mahone, VF, Pastor
- Sister Maria Rukwishuro,, Director of Religious Education
- Sister Berita Mhashu, Sacristan
- Robin Bohn, Organist/Choir Director
- Margaret Ann Lydon, Financial Manager
- Anita Petrella, Executive Assistant
- Melissa Riley, Administrative Assistant
- Victoria Tarantino, Administrative Assistant (Written & Electronic Publications)
Altar Servers Training for boys and girls Grades 3-12 will be held January 19 after the 11:00 am Mass and continue on January 26 as well as February 2, 9, and 16. Pizza will be served at each trainig session. On February 23 all will attend 11:00 am Mass for a special blessing.
The 47th Annual March for Life in Washington DC will be held on January 24. A bus sponsored by the Monongalia Chapter of West Virginias for Life will depart From the JC Penney parking lot at the Morgantown Mall at 4:00 am and will return on the same day around 11:00 pm. The cost is $15 per person or $30 per family of 3 or more. Call 304-594-9845 for mandatory bus reservations.
Join Fr. Casey on a pilgrimage to Italy/Sicily, October 4-16, 2020. The cost of trip is $4,795 for double occupancy. Price includes: round trip air fare, centrally located 4 star hotels, breakfast, four dinners, taxes, baggage handling, motorcoach transporation in Italy, tips, and all entrance fees. Sites visiting include: Rome, Assisi, Naples, Sorrento, Ravello, Amalfi, Capri, Palermo, Catania, Taormina, Modica, Ragusa, Erice, and Monreale. Brochures available in the Church vestibule. An informational meeting will be held on Sunday, January 26, 2020, at 2:00 pm at the Parish Center. Any questions, or to make a reservation, contact Anita Petrella at [email protected] or 304-481-3222.
Readings for the week of January 19, 2020
- Sunday: Is 49:3, 5-6 / Ps 40:2, 4, 7-8, 8-9, 10 [8a, 9a] / 1 Cor 1:1-3 / Jn 1:29-34
- Monday: 1 Sm 15:16-23 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mk 2:18-22
- Tuesday: 1 Sm 16:1-13 / Ps 89:20, 21-22, 27-28 [21a] / Mk 2:23-28
- Wednesday: 1 Sm 17:32-33, 37, 40-51 / Ps 144:1b, 2, 9-10  / Mk 3:1-6
- Thursday: 1 Sm 18:6-9; 19:1-7 / Ps 56:2-3, 9-10a, 10b-11, 12-13 [5b] / Mk 3:7-12
- Friday: 1 Sm 24:3-21 / Ps 57:2, 3-4, 6 and 11 [2a] / Mk 3:13-19
- Saturday: Acts 22:3-16 or Acts 9:1-22 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Mk 16:15-18
- Next Sunday: Is 8:23—9:3 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 [1a] / 1 Cor 1:10-13, 17 / Mt 4:12-23 or 4:12-17
Ephiphany Mass and Dinner