Welcome to Immaculate Conception Parish, a Roman Catholic Church nestled in the beautiful mountains of Clarksburg, West Virginia. We hope that our website provides you with the information you need to nurture and support your faith here in the parish and beyond.
If you are new to the parish we extend a special welcome to you and pray that you will find a warm home here. Please introduce yourself after Mass or feel free to stop by the Parish Office located in the Parish Hall directly behind the Church.
We invite all our parishioners to join fully in our life at Immaculate Conception Parish. We serve the community through worship, outreach, education, social activities, sacramental preparation, and comfort to the sick and those who mourn. Feel free to contact us if we may be of service to you in any way.
Rev. Casey Mahone, Pastor
Wednesday - 7:00 pm
Thursday and Friday - 8:00 am
Saturday - 4:30 pm
Sunday - 8:00 am and 11:00 am
Confessions: Saturday 3:00-4:00
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
150 South Maple Avenue
Clarksburg WV 26301
Office Phone: (304) 622-8243
The Office will be closed Monday, September 2 in observance of Labor Day.
- Very Rev. Casey Mahone, VF, Pastor
- Rev. Joseph Wiley, Associate Pastor
- Sister Maria Rukwishuro,, Director of Religious Education
- Sister Berita Mhashu, Sacristan
- Robin Bohn, Organist/Choir Director
- Margaret Ann Lydon, Financial Manager
- Anita Petrella, Executive Assistant
- Melissa Riley, Administrative Assistant
- Victoria Tarantino, Administrative Assistant (Written & Electronic Publications)
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) RCIA is a program presenting the Catholic Faith to those baptized or not who wish to know more about the Catholic Faith or to become Catholic themselves. These weekly classes are the normative way of entering the Catholic Church but other arrangements can be made. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about the Catholic Faith please notify the office.
Readings for the week of August 18, 2019
- Sunday: Jer 38:4-6, 8-10 / Ps 40:2, 3, 4, 18 [14b] / Heb 12:1-4 / Lk 12:49-53
- Monday: Jgs 2:11-19 / Ps 106:34-35, 36-37, 39-40, 43ab and 44 [4a] / Mt 19:16-22
- Tuesday: Jgs 6:11-24a / Ps 85:9, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 9b] / Mt 19:23-30
- Wednesday: Jgs 9:6-15 / Ps 21:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [2a] / Mt 20:1-16
- Thursday: Jgs 11:29-39a / Ps 40:5, 7-8a, 8b-9, 10 [8a and 9a] / Mt 22:1-14
- Friday: Ru 1:1, 3-6, 14b-16, 22 / Ps 146:5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a, 9bc-10 [1b] / Mt 22:34-40
- Saturday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Jn 1:45-51
- Next Sunday: Is 66:18-21 / Ps 117:1, 2, [Mk 16:15] / Heb 12:5-7, 11-13 / Lk 13:22-30
Parish Picnic 2019