Welcome to Immaculate Conception Parish, a Roman Catholic Church nestled in the beautiful mountains of Clarksburg, West Virginia. We hope that our website provides you with the information you need to nurture and support your faith here in the parish and beyond.
If you are new to the parish we extend a special welcome to you and pray that you will find a warm home here. Please introduce yourself after Mass or feel free to stop by the Parish Office located in the Parish Hall directly behind the Church.
We invite all our parishioners to join fully in our life at Immaculate Conception Parish. We serve the community through worship, outreach, education, social activities, sacramental preparation, and comfort to the sick and those who mourn. Feel free to contact us if we may be of service to you in any way.
Very Rev. Casey B. Mahone, VF, Pastor
To register with Immaculate Conception parish, use one of the following links:
To view Mass livestream click here
Join Fr. Casey Mahone on a pilgrimage to Italy/Sicily departing from Dulles Airport on Monday, April 18, 2022, and returning April 30, 2022. The total cost of the trip is $4,995.00 per person for a double or triple occupancy room. Price includes: round trip air fare, hotels, breakfast daily, four dinners, taxes, baggage handling, motorcoach transportation in Italy, tips, and all entrance fees. Sites visiting include: Rome (optional Scavi tour), Assisi, Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast (Ravello and Almalfi), Capri, Palermo, Catania, Taormina, Modica, Ragusa, Erice and Monreale. An informational meeting will be held on Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 3:00 pm at the Immaculate Conception Parish Center. Any questions, or to make a reservation, contact Anita Petrella at [email protected] or 304-481-3222.
The IC Prayer Team is in need of volunteers. When a prayer request is received, members of the prayer team are contacted and asked to pray for the request. If you would like to participate in this ministry, please contact Carol Gould at 304-622-7771.
The Pandemic was a challenging time for all of us. As we begin to return to some sense of normalcy, we are asking parishioners to take a few minutes and complete a short survey to assist us in planning and scheduling ministries/activities for our parish. Thank you in advance! https://www.icclarksburg.com/welcome-back-survey
Parish Nurse Ministry
- We have a parishioner who is in need of some help with basic care needs. If anyone is interested in helping or knows someone who would be interested in helping, please call Theresa White at 304-669-6063 for more information.
- The Parish Nurse Ministry would like to wish Sister Maria many blessings as the Parish celebrates the 25th Anniversary of her profession of vows. God has certainly blessed our Parish with her presence in our Church family.
WVU Senior Nursing Students Cassidy Connolly and Allyson Barry with nursing instructor and Parish Nurse, Veronica Gallo pareparing for Blood Pressure and Blood Glucose Screening after Spanish Mass.
Readings for the week of July 25, 2021
- Sunday: 2 Kgs 4:42-44 / Ps 145:10-11, 15-16, 17-18 [cf. 16] / Eph 4:1-6 / Jn 6:1-15
- Monday: Ex 32:15-24, 30-34 / Ps 106:19-20, 21-22, 23 [1a] / Mt 13:31-35
- Tuesday: Ex 33:7-11; 34:5b-9, 28 / Ps 103:6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [8a] / Mt 13:36-43
- Wednesday: Ex 34:29-35 / Ps 99:5, 6, 7, 9 [cf. 9c] / Mt 13:44-46
- Thursday: Ex 40:16-21, 34-38 / Ps 84:3, 4, 5-6a and 8a, 11  / Jn 11:19-27 or Lk 10:38-42
- Friday: Lv 23:1, 4-11, 15-16, 27, 34b-37 / Ps 81:3-4, 5-6, 10-11ab [2a] / Mt 13:54-58
- Saturday: Lv 25:1, 8-17 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 7-8  / Mt 14:1-12
- Next Sunday: Ex 16:2-4, 12-15 / Ps 78:3-4, 23-24, 25, 54 [24b] / Eph 4:17, 20-24 / Jn 6:24-35
Promise to Protect - Promise to Heal
To report an incidence of suspected child sexual abuse, please contact your local law enforcement agency, or you may confidentially contact WV Child Protective Services at 800.352.6513. In addition to civil authorities, to report suspected cases of sexual abuse by personnel of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston to the Diocese, please contact the Diocese at 888.434.6237 or 304.233.0880.Please visit www.dwc.org under “Accountability” for additional information and reporting methods.
Mass Times/Services - Church
Wednesday - 7:00 pm
Thursday/Friday - 8:00 am
Saturday - 4:30 pm
Sunday - 8:00 am; 11:00 am
Confessions: Saturday 3:00-4:00 pm.
Spanish Mass on Sundays at 9 am in the Parish Center.