Welcome to Immaculate Conception Parish, a Roman Catholic Church nestled in the beautiful mountains of Clarksburg, West Virginia. We hope that our website provides you with the information you need to nurture and support your faith here in the parish and beyond.
If you are new to the parish we extend a special welcome to you and pray that you will find a warm home here. Please introduce yourself after Mass or feel free to stop by the Parish Office located in the Parish Hall directly behind the Church.
We invite all our parishioners to join fully in our life at Immaculate Conception Parish. We serve the community through worship, outreach, education, social activities, sacramental preparation, and comfort to the sick and those who mourn. Feel free to contact us if we may be of service to you in any way.
Rev. Casey Mahone, Pastor
Wednesday - 7:00 pm
Thursday and Friday - 8:00 am
Saturday - 4:30 pm
Sunday - 8:00 am and 11:00 am
Confessions: Saturday 3:00-4:00
Advent Penance Services:
St. Ann's Shinnston - Dec. 10 at 7:00 pm
St. James Clarksburg - Dec. 11 at 7:00 pm
All Saints Bridgeport - Dec. 12 at 7:00 pm
Immaculate Conception - Dec. 13 at 7:00 pm
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
150 South Maple Avenue
Clarksburg WV 26301
Office Phone: (304) 622-8243
The office will be closed Tuesday December 24 and Wednesday December 25 for the Christmas holiday.
- Very Rev. Casey Mahone, VF, Pastor
- Sister Maria Rukwishuro,, Director of Religious Education
- Sister Berita Mhashu, Sacristan
- Robin Bohn, Organist/Choir Director
- Margaret Ann Lydon, Financial Manager
- Anita Petrella, Executive Assistant
- Melissa Riley, Administrative Assistant
- Victoria Tarantino, Administrative Assistant (Written & Electronic Publications)
An Advent Bible Study "Have Yourself A "Mary Little Christmas." Presented by Fr. Casey Mahone on Monday evenings continuing December 16; 6:30 - 8:30 pm in the Parish Center. All are welcome!
We are collecting canned food and non-perishable items (canned vegetables, canned fruit, boxes of instant mashed potatoes, macaroni & cheese, etc.) for our Christmas Food baskets. There will be marked containers in the vestibule of the Church where you can place donations. The last day to accept food items is December 12.
Christmas Caroling sponsored by the Family Guild will be held December 15 at 6:00 pm in the Parish Center.
December 14-15 - Cookie Sale after all masses. All proceeds go towards the bell tower project.
Readings for the week of December 8, 2019
- Sunday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 19 [cf. 7] / Rom 15:4-9 / Mt 3:1-12
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4  / Eph 1:3-6, 11-12 / Lk 1:26-38
- Tuesday: Is 40:1-11 / Ps 96:1-2, 3 and 10ac, 11-12, 13 / Mt 18:12-14
- Wednesday: Is 40:25-31 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8 and 10 / Mt 11:28-30
- Thursday: Jgs 13:2-7, 24-25a / Ps 71:3-4a, 5-6ab, 16-17 [cf. 8] / Lk 1:5-25
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16, 18-19 / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Is 35:1-6a, 10 / Ps 146:6-7, 8-9, 9-10 [Is 35:4] / Jas 5:7-10 / Mt 11:2-11