Welcome to Immaculate Conception Parish, a Roman Catholic Church nestled in the beautiful mountains of Clarksburg, West Virginia. We hope that our website provides you with the information you need to nurture and support your faith here in the parish and beyond.
If you are new to the parish we extend a special welcome to you and pray that you will find a warm home here. Please introduce yourself after Mass or feel free to stop by the Parish Office located in the Parish Hall directly behind the Church.
We invite all our parishioners to join fully in our life at Immaculate Conception Parish. We serve the community through worship, outreach, education, social activities, sacramental preparation, and comfort to the sick and those who mourn. Feel free to contact us if we may be of service to you in any way.
Very Rev. Casey B. Mahone, VF, Pastor
To register with Immaculate Conception parish, use one of the following links:
To view Sunday Mass livestream click here
Parish Nurse Ministry
- The Seasons of Hope Bereavement group will meet on Saturday, December 12, at 10 am at Eat N Park Restaurant. Call Theresa White at 304-623-1302 with any questions. Masks and social distancing required.
- The Parish Nurse Ministry would like to wish our parishioners and Parish staff a blessed Thanksgiving. We have missed being able to meet with you but are thankful that we have been able to provide some virtual activities. We know that this has been difficult but we also know that we have many things to be thankful for. We are so thankful for all of the support we receive from Fr. Casey, Sisters Maria and Beritha, Parish staff and parishioners. Please continue to follow mask and social distancing guidelines. God Bless all of you.
To help prepare physically and spiritually for Christmas, we invite you to join us on our virtual ‘Walk to the Manger’. Participants will set walking goals for the Advent Season, receive a devotions booklet, and have access to virtual meetings to discuss progress with other ‘walkers’. The program will begin on Nov. 30th. To sign up: https://wvu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_71BElgZgVH0vrQ9 or call Veronica Gallo at 304-476-2930
Readings for the week of November 22, 2020
- Sunday: Ez 34:11-12, 15-17 / Ps 23:1-2, 2-3, 5-6  / 1 Cor 15:20-26, 28 / Mt 25:31-46
- Monday: Rv 14:1-3, 4b-5 / Ps 24:1bc-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Lk 21:1-4
- Tuesday: Rv 14:14-19 / Ps 96:10, 11-12, 13 [13b] / Lk 21:5-11
- Wednesday: Rv 15:1-4 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 7-8, 9 [Rev 15:3b] / Lk 21:12-19
- Thursday: Rv 18:1-2, 21-23; 19:1-3, 9a / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5 [Rev 19:9a] / Lk 21:20-28
- Friday: Rv 20:1-4, 11—21:2 / Ps 84:3, 4, 5-6a and 8a [Rev 21:3b] / Lk 21:29-33
- Saturday: Rv 22:1-7 / Ps 95:1-2, 3-5, 6-7ab [1 Cor 16:22b] / Lk 21:34-36
- Next Sunday: Is 63:16b-17, 19b; 64:2-7 / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19  / 1 Cor 1:3-9 / Mk 13:33-37
Tuesday - 8:00 am
Wednesday - 7:00 pm
Thursday - 8:00 am
Friday - 8:00 am
Saturday - 4:30 pm
Sunday - 8:00 am; 11:00 am
Confessions: Saturday 3:00-4:00 pm
Religious Education (CCD)
Due to safety uncertainties for our students, the Parish has decided to move CCD classes to online learning for all grades. On the weeks that your child's age group is not on Zoom, parents please follow the teacher's instructions. Zoom classes on Sunday, November 22, are for grades PreK-K and grades 7 & 8 and will be from 9:30 am until 10 am. For more information re: CCD program, contact Sr. Maria SJI at 304-622-8243 or email [email protected]
On November 24 the First Reconciliation Class will be virual from 6 - 7:15 pm. The topis will be "From the Bible, Adam and Eve."
Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) presents the teachings of the Catholic Church, spiritual support, and prayer for adults and children over the age of eight, discerning their call to join the Catholic Church and prepare for the Sacraments of Initiation. The RCIA program is perfect for those who were baptized in another faith, baptized Catholic but did not receive all of their Sacraments, and individuals who have never been baptized.
No meeting will be held the week of Thanksgiving. The next meeting will be on Thursday, Decenber 3 at 7 pm in the Parish Center. All are welcome! For more information regarding the RCIA program, email Fr. Casey at [email protected]
Christmas Food Basket Donations
This year due to COVID, we are asking for monetary donations only. All money collected will be used for purchasing non-perishable food and turkeys for the less fortunate of our area. Please send donations to Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, 150 South Maple Ave., Clarksburg, WV 26301; or place the donation in the Sunday collection basket; or the drop box at the Parish Center. If you have any questions, please contact Miss McAra at 304-695-2175. Thank you and God bless!