Welcome to Immaculate Conception Parish, a Roman Catholic Church nestled in the beautiful mountains of Clarksburg, West Virginia. We hope that our website provides you with the information you need to nurture and support your faith here in the parish and beyond.
If you are new to the parish we extend a special welcome to you and pray that you will find a warm home here. Please introduce yourself after Mass or feel free to stop by the Parish Office located in the Parish Hall directly behind the Church.
We invite all our parishioners to join fully in our life at Immaculate Conception Parish. We serve the community through worship, outreach, education, social activities, sacramental preparation, and comfort to the sick and those who mourn. Feel free to contact us if we may be of service to you in any way.
Rev. Casey Mahone, Pastor
Wednesday - 7:00 pm
Thursday and Friday - 8:00 am
Saturday - 4:30 pm
Sunday - 8:00 am and 11:00 am
Confessions: Saturday 3:00-4:00
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
150 South Maple Avenue
Clarksburg WV 26301
Office Phone: (304) 622-8243
Altar Servers appreciation swim party will be held Friday, August 2 at Noon at the Splash Zone Water Park. Please RSVP to Missy McAra at 304-695-2175 by July 20.
SAVE THE DATE! The annual Parish Picnic has been scheduled for August 18.
The Diocese has requested we do not park in the Colonial Village parking lot due to abatement of asbestos and demolition of building.
Sunday Sit-Down with William Lori, Archbishop of Baltimore and Apostolic Administrator of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston: http://www.theintelligencer.net/news/community/2019/07/sunday-sit-down-with-william-lori-archbishop-of-baltimore-and-apostolic-administrator-of-the-diocese-of-wheeling-charleston/
- Very Rev. Casey Mahone, VF, Pastor
- Rev. Joseph Wiley, Associate Pastor
- Sister Maria Rukwishuro,, Director of Religious Education
- Sister Berita Mhashu, Sacristan
- Robin Bohn, Organist/Choir Director
- Margaret Ann Lydon, Financial Manager
- Anita Petrella, Executive Assistant
- Melissa Riley, Administrative Assistant
- Victoria Tarantino, Administrative Assistant (Written & Electronic Publications)
Vacation Bible School 2019
Readings for the week of July 14, 2019
- Sunday: Dt 30:10-14 / Ps 69:14, 17, 30-31, 33-34, 36, 37 [cf. 33] or PS 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [9a] / Col 1:15-20 / Lk 10:25-37
- Monday: Ex 1:8-14, 22 / Ps 124:1b-3, 4-6, 7-8 [8a] / Mt 10:34—11:1
- Tuesday: Ex 2:1-15a / Ps 69:3, 14, 30-31, 33-34 [cf. 33] / Mt 11:20-24
- Wednesday: Ex 3:1-6, 9-12 / Ps 103:1b-2, 3-4, 6-7 [8a] / Mt 11:25-27
- Thursday: Ex 3:13-20 / Ps 105:1 and 5, 8-9, 24-25, 26-27 [8a] / Mt 11:28-30
- Friday: Ex 11:10—12:14 / Ps 116:12-13, 15 and 16bc, 17-18  / Mt 12:1-8
- Saturday: Ex 12:37-42 / Ps 136:1 and 23-24, 10-12, 13-15 / Mt 12:14-21
- Next Sunday: Gn 18:1-10a / Ps 15:2-3, 3-4, 5 [1a] / Col 1:24-28 / Lk 10:38-42
Fr. Joseph Welcoming Reception