Welcome to Immaculate Conception Parish, a Roman Catholic Church nestled in the beautiful mountains of Clarksburg, West Virginia. We hope that our website provides you with the information you need to nurture and support your faith here in the parish and beyond.
If you are new to the parish we extend a special welcome to you and pray that you will find a warm home here. Please introduce yourself after Mass or feel free to stop by the Parish Office located in the Parish Hall directly behind the Church.
We invite all our parishioners to join fully in our life at Immaculate Conception Parish. We serve the community through worship, outreach, education, social activities, sacramental preparation, and comfort to the sick and those who mourn. Feel free to contact us if we may be of service to you in any way.
Very Rev. Casey B. Mahone, VF, Pastor
To register with Immaculate Conception parish, use one of the following links:
To view Sunday Mass livestream click here
Parish Nurse Ministry
The next Parish Nurse Ministry meeting will be held on Monday, May 10 at 6 pm in the Parish Center. Social distancing will be observed and masks required. All health professionals who would like to help with this ministry are invited to attend. Please call Theresa White at 304-669-6063 with any questions.
The Parish Nurses would like to extend their sincerest wishes for a Happy and Blessed Mary's Day to all mothers and any women who have made a difference in a child's life. May Our Mother Mary guide us in this precious vocation.
The May monthly meeting for the Bereavement Group will be held on Saturday, May 22 at 10 am at Eat N Park Restaurant. Masks required. Call Theresa White at 304-669-6063 with any questions.
WVU Senior Nursing Students Cassidy Connolly and Allyson Barry with nursing instructor and Parish Nurse, Veronica Gallo pareparing for Blood Pressur and Blood Glucose Screening after Spanish Mass.
Camp Carlo - Catholic Youth Adventure Camp - Camp Carlo Flyer
Readings for the week of May 9, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 10:25-26, 34-35, 44-48 / Ps 98:1, 2-3, 3-4 [cf. 2b] / 1 Jn 4:7-10 / Jn 15:9-17
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6a and 9b [cf. 4a] / Jn 15:26—16:4a
- Tuesday: Acts 16:22-34 / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 7c-8 [7c] / Jn 16:5-11
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22—18:1 / Ps 148:1-2, 11-12, 13, 14 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 [cf. 2b] / Jn 16:16-20 Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 or Eph 4:1-13 or 4:1-7, 11-13 / Mk 16:15-20
- Friday: Acts 1:15-17, 20-26 / Ps 113:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8  / Jn 15:9-17
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47:2-3, 8-10, 10 [8a] / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 or Eph 4:1-13 or 4:1-7, 11-13 / Mk 16:15-20 Seventh Sunday of Easter: Acts 1:15-17, 20a, 20c-26 / Ps 103:1-2, 11-12, 19-20 [19a] / 1 Jn 4:11-16 / Jn 17:11b-19
Mass Times/Services - Church
Wednesday - 7:00 pm
Thursday/Friday - 8:00 am
Saturday - 4:30 pm
Sunday - 8:00 am; 11:00 am
Confessions: Saturday 3:00-4:00 pm.
Spanish Mass on Sundays at 9 am in the Parish Center.
Meetings/Events - Parish Center
Religious Education (CCD)
Due to safety uncertainties for our students, the Parish has decided to move CCD classes to online learning for all grades. On the weeks that your child's age group is not on Zoom, parents please follow the teacher's instructions. There will be no CCD classes on Sunday, May 9. The final class for all grades will be Sunday, May 16. For more information re: CCD program, contact Sr. Maria SJI at 304-622-8243 or email [email protected]