Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
150 South Maple Avenue
Clarksburg, WV 26301
Parish Mission Statement: We the parish of Immaculate Conception in Clarksburg in union with, Mary the Mother of God, believe ourselves to be a people called and empowered by God. We accept and embrace the mission to live the gospel and further the coming of God's kingdom. We strive to do so by the celebration of the sacraments, study of scripture and the teachings of the Catholic Church, prayer and loving service to all of God's people
Funeral Luncheons Policy:
- Funeral Luncheons are available only for registered members of Immaculate Conception Parish and their immediate family members.
- Luncheons are held in the IC Parish Center either immediately following Mass, or following the graveside service, as requested.
- Luncheons must be requested at the time of funeral arrangements. The family is provided a copy of the parish's Funeral Policy, Menu and Procedures at the time of funeral arrangements.
- A donation of $10 per person is gratefully accepted, if finances permit. There is an additional charge for specially-requested items.
- If the family wishes to use their own caterer, they are responsible for the total cost of the food, catering and clean-up.
- An approximate number of anticipated guests will be required of the family for luncheon planning purposes.
- No beer, wine or alcohol is permitted.
- Any leftover food is packed for the family to take home. If they do not want it, leftover food is donated to one of the area kitchens to feed the needy.
- The funeral luncheon is prepared by Immaculate Conception parish members. A standard funeral luncheon menu consists of the following:
Contact the Parish Office (304-622-8243) or Alexis Scott (304-629-0144) for more information and/or to make arrangements.